Delta Sigma And Business Essay Topics
Thank you for your interest in the Beta Kappa chapter of Delta Sigma Pi. Our recruitment for Spring 2018 has come to a close. Please check us out again for Fall 2018 recruitment in August. Should you have any questions, please email the Senior Vice President.
Thanks for taking an interest in Delta Sigma Pi, Beta Kappa Chapter! We're excited to get to know you throughout the recruitment process. To rush with DSP, you need to be a business or economics major with a GPA of at least 3.0 (the GPA requirement does not apply for incoming freshmen). If you meet these criteria, follow the instructions below to get started.
Please join the Spring 2018 Rush Facebook Page to ensure that you stay as up to date as possible with all recruiting related events. Also, be sure to do your best to attend all of the recruitment events (you only need to attend one of the two info sessions as they both provide the same information). Finally, There is a short application process that must be completed by Friday, February 2nd, 2018 at 5pm.
The application will be released after the first information session.
The application consists of a current photo of yourself, 3 questions, a copy of your resume, and 5 powerpoint slides. The application can be submitted using the application submission application submission page. Your application must be submitted in full by Friday, February 2nd, 2018 at 5pm.
In order to complete an application, you'll need to create an account using our account creation page. Once you have an account, you can submit your application using the link above. The application must be completed in one sitting. We recommend downloading a paper copy of the application to type your answers in a word processor, such as Microsoft Word, prior to entering them in the application form.
Delta Sigma Pi
The Purpose of Delta Sigma Pi
- President: Evan Kimber
- Senior Vice-President: Travis Brodbeck
- Vice-President Pledge Education: Rebecca Curley
- Vice-President Finance - Prabsharn Paul
- Vice-President Chapter Operations: Allison Kearing
- Vice-President Scholarships and Awards: Nicholas Rafael
- Chancellor: Melissa Post
- Vice-President Professional Activities: Brittany Denman
- Vice-President Marketing: Nicholas Motyl
- Vice-President Community Service: Desi Otis & Nicolette Dimaggio
- Vice-President Alumni Relations and Faculty: Mankirat Singh
- Secretary: Megan Stansmore
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Shannon DePiola
- Historian: Jacky Cheng
- Webmaster: Courtney Simon
- Brotherhood Committee: Samantha D'Amato, Jennifer Seisdedos, Lauren Godas